Club schedule

School+News

Erica

School clubs begin.

Ava Lee, Reporter

As school gets into full swing, students will have the opportunity to join clubs. There are nearly 52 clubs at Fayetteville High School. You can sign up for clubs in Primetime.

On Thursday 9/2, Mrs. Matthews is hosting Tabletop Gaming/D & D (Dungeons & Dragons) in room 3705. This club is for students who enjoy fantasy, adventure, role-play, corroborating, or deck-building games. Dungeons and Dragons will be the main focus of this club, however, there are other tabletop games to play. Whether you have played or not, you are always welcome to join. To get more information, you can join the Google Classroom. The classroom code is: rnah6vp

Do you want to be in a health profession? Then, you should join HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America). Come to the OPL in Phase 2, 3rd floor during advisory on Sept. 1 or Sept. 15th. To find out more information about this club, go to Primetime or this website.

DECA (Distributive Education Clubs of America) is for students who are interested in business and marketing. If you are interested in this club and want to become a member, the membership form is located in Google Classroom. The classroom code is: ya6ksuu

The philosophy club meets on the first and third Thursday each month in room 3403. You will explore various schools and philosophers of all time, as well as debates. If you are interested in this club, join this discord.

If you are interested in exploring and discussing more about different time periods and cultures, you should join History club. The club meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month and the first meeting is August 31 in room 2406. All grades are welcome to join. For more information join this discord.

Are you a reader? Join the Bulldog Bookclub! The first meeting is Sept. 16 during advisory in the library, you will be with Mrs. Hall and Mrs. Harmon. If you can’t make it to the first meeting it’s OK, this club meets every 3rd of Thursday; same time. Anyone can join, for more details go to the library. Sign up in Primetime.

The Animé club is meeting, in room 2402, on the first Wednesday of each month. If you take an interest in manga, animé, or Japanese culture then this is the club for you!

If you interested in the Rocket club, fill out this form which will tell you when the first meeting date will be. You do not need any previous experience to join this club.

To attend any clubs that you are interested in, you will need to go to Primetime and sign up. There are many more clubs meeting soon! This article will be edited as more club information is released.